- Q. - Recently Indian Railway launches an mobile app For ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Indian Railways launched a mobile ticketing application for unreserved tickets for commuters in Western Railway. It was launched by Union Railway Minister Suresh Prabhu. This mobile ticketing service will cover 35 stations between the 123 km long Churchgate -Dhauroad and facilitate a hassle free travel for lakhs of daily passengers in Mumbai.The app is based for both Android and Windows platforms and it can be downloaded from Google Play Store or Windows Store by the user.The app provides necessary on-screen alerts to guide the passenger during the booking process. Payment for booking the ticket can be done through railway wallet feature in the App. Passenger will get ticket confirmation screen after booking the ticket.
Related Topics & Questions:
- A sufficiently large scale map indicating the detailed surface features of an area including relief is called ?
- Which country claimed the South Asian Basketball Championship (SABA) title?
- Which of the following Companies has agreed to sell its India assets to Singapore based sovereign wealth fund company GIC ?
- Andy Murray in form and confident for ?
- How many parameter does the sqrt method take in Java?