- Q. - On which date Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals suspended By Supreme Court ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Two Indian Premier League (IPL) teams Chennai Super Kings and Rajasthan Royals suspended by Justice Lodha Panel for the next two years on 14th July 2015. The Head of panel is R.M. Lodha who was appointed by Supreme Court of India.
Related Topics & Questions:
- On which date, World Vegetarian Day observed ?
- Who has been appointed as UN Women’s Advocate for Gender Equality and Women’s Empowerment in India?
- Name the 4 Indians appointed as Cabinet Ministers in Canada ?
- CPU performance is often measured in ?
- Who is the Indian-origin nurse named for 2015 International Achievement Award ?