- Q. - India’s longest road tunnel will be open in 2016 Name with ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The longest road tunnel of India will be open in the next year 2016 in Udhampur, Jammu and Kashmir as announced by Road Transport and Highways Ministry on 13th July 2015. The tunnel called as Patnitop Tunnel.
Related Topics & Questions:
- ‘Operation Shiva’ launched By Indian Army For ?
- The first Sultan of Delhi to issue regular currency and declare Delhi as the capital of his empire was ?
- What is stomach acid?
- How many months ban on fishing imposed by Odisha in Gahirmatha Marine Sanctuary ?
- Prachin Military Site is situated in which country ?