- Q. - India’s 1st railway line built under ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India’s 1st railway line built under Public Private Partnerships (PPP) model inaugurated on 14th July 2015 in the State of Gujarat. The line lies between Gandhidham and Tuna-Tekra Port.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who relaxed Change in Ownership Norms of Borrowing Entities ?
- What is the full form of MIDI ?
- India won which award for conserving Sree Vadakkunnathan Temple situated in Kerala ?
- International Day for Tolerance observed on which date ?
- Who Appointed as a CEO (Chief Executive Officer) of Myntra Online Shopping ?