- Q. - Which State topped the list of IPR filing ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
The State of Maharashtra ranked at No.1 position in the list of States filing IPR in India during the financial year 2013-14. The report announced on 20th June 2015. Karnataka and Tamil Nadu are at 2nd and 3rd place respectively.
Related Topics & Questions:
- India’s victory over New Zealand in test match series in Mar-Apr, 2009 came after how many years?
- Which High Court has become first to setup commercial courts for speedy disposal of cases
- India has retained the South Asian Basketball Championship (SABA) title. Which of the following countries was defeated by India?
- Which State Govt to introduce reforms in university education ?
- 2018 FIFA world cup venue?