- Q. - U.S legalizes gay marriages in how many states of the country ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
- The US Supreme court, on Friday, in an historic ruling legalised same sex marriages, holding that gay people can marry in all the 50 states of US.
- The court ruled that US constitution’s guarantees of due process and equal protection under the law means that states cannot ban same sex marriages.
- This move has come as a great triumph for the American Gay Rights Movement.
Related Topics & Questions:
- State Bank of Travancore (SBT) has launched a Prepaid Card Name With ?
- In Which State Recently Launched ePMS ?
- On Which Date e-Migrate system launched In India ?
- On which date ISRO Going to Launch 5 British satellites ?
- Which of the following sites has been declared “Endangered Heritage Site” by UNESCO in the 39th session of the World Heritage Committee in Bonn, Germany in 2015?