- Q. - Who is the Indian-origin nurse named for 2015 International Achievement Award ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Subadhra Devi Rai, a senior lecturer at the School of Health Sciences (Nursing) at Nanyang Polytechnic (NYP), has been named winner of the 2015 International Achievement Award by the International Council of Nurses’ Florence Nightingale International Foundation (FNIF).She was named for the award for her work in the healthcare sector of women and refugees and will receive the award on 21 June 2015 at a conference in Seoul. With this 51-year-old Rai became the first Singaporean to get the prestigious biennial prize since its introduction in 1999.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Which Country will be International auto components hub : Honda ?
- As per census of India 2011 the lowest population of which district of uttarakhand in following ?
- who banned Diclofenac Medicine ?
- What is the name of portal which is launched by the Haryana Government for procurement of paddy in the successive season?
- Who has awarded with LGBT fellowship award ?