- Q. - Recently Finance Commission chairman resigns from Tata Chemicals’ Board, Name Is ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Former Finance Commission chairman Vijay Kelkar has resigned from the company’s Board.Kelkar was appointed on the Board of Tata Group firm on May 30, 2012. He has also served as chairman of the National Stock Exchange and the 13th Finance Commission, besides being adviser to Finance Minister.He is an Indian economist and academician who served as the Chairman of the Thirteenth Finance Commission constituted by the President of India. He also served as Advisor to the Union Ministry of Finance (2002–2004), and is known for his role in economic reforms in India. He was awarded the Padma Vibhushan, the second highest civilian award, in January 2011.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Who among the following has been as the best playback Singer by U.K. based Eastern Eye Newspaper?
- Tata Steel’s Which Division conferred with GPEM Award ?
- Ruth Porat has been appointed the Chief Financial Officer of which of the following companies:
- On which Date Heritage Development and Augmentation Yojana (HRIDAY) launched ?
- Recently on which state Ambuja Cement has been banned ?