- Q. - India Postal Service, on 1 April 2015 closed its one of 135-year Old Service Name ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
India Post, the postal department of Govt. of India, on 1 April 2015 closed its 135-year old Money Order (MO) service. The Money Order service, which provided pan-India door-delivery of funds to a payee from over 155,000 post offices, was an integral part of the department since 1880.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Senior IPS officer Y C Modi has been appointed as Additional Director in the CBI. Who will he succeed?
- On which date Famous Kannada Write Dr.M. M. Kalburgi passes away ?
- For which service Department of Electronics and Information Technology issued new guidelines ?
- Sushma Sawaraj’s three days visit to which country ?
- IT (Income Tax) department of india launched OTP to ?