- Q. - Expensive costs of private hospital would be low in expenditures?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
Delhi government has all set to low to retain in private hospitals on its expenditures, granting the latest updated news. As per the report, Delhi government aims to make private clinic and hospitals in the city accountable by implementing the clinical establishment act and the law would be laid out under which most of the cost of medical procedures being fixed along with making this sort of each services is standardized. Health is a state subject and it was up to individual state government to enact the clinic establishment act, that’s why this decision has been taken by the Delhi health minister Satyender Jain.
Related Topics & Questions:
- Name the person banned by FIFA for 10 years ?
- Who became Defence Minister of Canada ?
- Which Indian company became 1st to awarded with MIT Climate CoLab Award given by Massachusetts Institute of Technology (MIT), Washington DC ?
- ‘KISAN TV’ was announced in the budget ?
- Who appointed as India’s Permanent Representative to United Nations ?