- Q. - A Muslim girl won ________ contest by surpassing several Hindus in Mumbai ?
- Click to Choose an Option, and get Answer of this Question.
Description Of This Question
A 12 years old Muslim girl named Maryam Siddiqui has set a new example of religious harmony by winning a contest over the Hindu’s scripture ‘Geeta’ on Thursday, 2nd April in Mumbai. She has won the first position among over 3,000 contestants in the ‘Geeta Champions League’ Contest which was held in January by the organization of International Society of Krishna Consciousness. That little fellow believes ‘humanity is the most important religion that we must follow.’
Related Topics & Questions:
- Afghan President Ashraf Ghani has nominated the first female judge to the Supreme Court of Afghanistan. Who among the following became the first SC judge of Afghanistan?
- Which trial of BrahMos missile successfully test fired from INS Kochi ?
- What is the Capital of Uganda
- In which city was the Smart Transportation Infra Summit 2015 organized by the PHD Chamber of Commerce and Industry (PHDCCI)?
- United States (US) won the 2015 FIFA Women’s World Cup. Who among the following players won the Golden Glove Award in the tournament?